What is the Little Rhody Division?
A small but very active division of the NMRA, Little Rhody provides the residents of Bristol County, Massachusetts and all of Rhode Island with fun and fellowship centered on model railroading. Our membership’s experience ranges from novice to master, and we are always willing to share our knowledge and learn from each other.
For fifty years, we have promoted and supported the model railroading hobby through activities and education of both our members and the general public in all aspects of model railroading. Please browse our pages to learn more about us and please join us for one of our informative and enjoyable monthly meetings.
Sue Osberg e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dick Nagle e-mail: email@example.com
Shannon Dekonski e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Bergemann e-mail: email@example.com
Director & Webmaster
George Landow e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Achievement Program Director
Justin Maguire MMR e-mail: email@example.com
Director and Cordinator of T-Trak Layout
At Large Director
At Large Director
Linda Bergemann e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Layouts Associated with Little Rhody
- Layouts of Individual members
- The Rhode Island and Old Colony RR. — the Division’s T-Track modular layout
- Narragansett Bay Railway & Navigation Co. — an On30 modular layout
Meetings are held on the first Saturday of every month. They are usually held in the morning and are often followed by a take-out or pot-luck lunch. Visitors are always welcome to meetings and our events.
Joining Little Rhody
For information about joining us please contact out membership chairperson, Linda Bergemann (see above).
- Train Shows, Past and Present
- Annual Dinners
- Summer Annual Planning Meeting
- Announcements of monthly meetings
Announcements, Publications, and Useful Links
- Rhode Rail, the official newsletter of the division
- Clinics and Presentations at Little Rhody meetings
- Resources — DVDs, PDFs, and so on
- Handy links
- Contact: email@example.com